Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Leaving My Mark

In my Interpersonal Communication class, CO 200, I learned that the only way to make internet blogs a two-way form of communication is to leave comments for someone to read and react to. Therefor, the most natural place for me to leave a comment is on one of the three blogs that I have been following for the past two months.

On her blog, Eggs Akimbo, the writer Em was upset that no one responded to one of her blogs and that, overall, her comments had toned down. Leaving a little message will hopefully encourage her to keep on blogging because she is a veru witty writer.

Another comment I left was on a sports blog that doesn't seem to have the same blog posted. Goes to show you the importance of permalinks.

The last comment I left was on a classmates, James' Blog. I had spent a lot of time working on a blog that would counter his argument, but I thought it would be better to leave a comment on his.

Hopefully my comments will start picking up!

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger heidi said...

I've never been homework before.

Given the usual reaction to "homework" I'm not certain how I feel about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home